1. The distance between RTK Reference Station to the walls, roof, or trees should be ideally distanced by 45° from RTK Base to the height of walls, roof, or trees as shown below.
Or install the RTK Reference station on the wall or roof with an open sky area. As shown below.
2. At least 5m away from large glass walls or large metal objects such as walls made of iron sheets.
3. The RTK Reference station should be set straight as shown below.
4. If there are tall trees with large foliage coverage then install the RTK reference station on the lawn as shown below. The distance between the reference station should be at least the same distance away from the height of the tree to the edge of the foliage area.
5. If your lawn is with an “O”-shape, “U” shape, or with separate lawns, we recommend that you set the RTK reference station in a higher place, i.e. on the roof. If your lawn is with an “L”-shape, you can set the reference station on the roof or on the point as shown below.
If your Lawn is with “O”-shape, “U” shape, or with separate lawns, we recommend you set RTK reference
station on the wall or roof with our wall installation kit.