- Luba can not get enough good signal at the current position
- RTK reference station can not get enough good signal at the current position
What to do:
1. Check if the RTK reference station is installed in an open-sky view position, and if the LED light is solid green. Please check the if RTK reference station power cable is plugged in securely and check if Power Adapter works if the LED light is not ON.
2. Check if there are obstacles behind Luba where Luba reports the error. Please edit the boundary of the map to keep Luba stay away from the obstacles in this case.
Please send us the following information via the Log-feedback feature on the App if the above information could not help you solve the issue.
- A video to show around the position where Luba stops
- A screenshot of the POS information on the App
- Log-feedback from the App
Please send us the video via email if the video is too big. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.