Such an issue can happen when you are doing the initial setup for Luba, or during a mowing job. You may see the information that is shown in the following images.
- The Charging station is not installed in a proper position, maybe in an L corner, under the roof or trees, or between two high buildings/obstacles. Luba can not get signals from the RTK reference station.
- The RTK reference station is not installed in a proper position. It should be installed in an open-sky position and stays away from obstacles.
- The RTK reference station is defective.
How to resolve this issue
1. Check the installation of the Charging Station.
2. Check the installation of the RTK reference station.
Please send us the following information via the Log-feedback feature on the App if the above information could not help you solve the issue.
- A video to show around the position where the Charging station or RTK reference station stays
- A screenshot of the POS information on the App
- Log-feedback from the App
Please send us the video via email if the video is too big. You can send an email to email@example.com.