The following are the possible reasons why you can not turn on Luba.
- The battery runs out of power
- The controller is stuck
Please try the following tips if you encounter such an issue.
1. Put Luba into the Charging Station and check if Luba will be on. The LED light on the Charging Station will flash when Luba is charging. Luba will be on in this case and you should be able to connect Luba from the App. Keep Luba charging and it should be back to work then. Luba is not charging if the LED light is solid green.
2. If Luba could not be on when putting it into the Charging Station, and the LED light on the Charging Station is solid green. Please unplug the Key and plug it back in, then check if Luba will be on.
3. Please try to reset Luba if unplugging the key does not work.
We need to send Luba for repair for the following cases.
- Luba will be on when putting it into Charging Station, but the power of the battery is always 0 even after a long time of charging.
- Luba will not be on after trying the steps above.
Please contact us for the above cases and we'll help you to get Luba back to work.